Proven Technology, Technical Expertise, Consultancy and Product Development Support Plus the Ability to Meet Large-Volume Material Requirements
Get the Solutions for Today's Needs and for the Next Generation of Sustainable Building Materials
When used as admixtures, post-treatments and in-situ treatments, silanes, siloxanes and resins from Dow Consumer Solutions have a history of providing water repellency and enhanced protection for common construction materials.
The right products, combined with technical expertise and advice from Dow Consumer Solutions, can enable ideal performance in your application.
You can rely on Dow Consumer Solutions' proven ability to meet your large-volume construction chemicals requirements and needs for product development support, globally.
Real Solutions for Real Market Needs
With 70+ years of silicon-based materials expertise and 50 years of construction industry experience, Dow Consumer Solutions provides real solutions for real market needs:
- A range of proven products, alternative options and sustainable building materials tailored to meet your specific project, material or formulation needs, including pure products, mixtures, emulsions and powdered products for use as:
- Hydrophobic treatments
- Resin and binding products
- Process aids
- Confidential product development and process improvement support
- Silicone chemistry expertise
- A global supply chain and global technical support coupled with local market knowledge, insight and expertise