Easy-To-Use Powdered Additives with the Proven Ability to Add Water Repellency, Providing Enhanced Protection to Cement-Based Drymix Products
Improve the Water Repellency and Protection Capabilities of Your Cement-Based Drymix Products
When used as an admixture or in-situ treatment, powdered silane, siloxane and silicone resin additives from Dow Consumer Solutions have a long history of providing water repellency and enhanced protection to drymix products.
With proven technology and extensive success in innovating with customers around the world, Dow Consumer Solutions is uniquely equipped to work side-by-side with you to develop innovative solutions that can:
- Improve the performance and reliability of your formulations
- Improve the ease of use of your drymix products
Plus, you can rely on our proven ability to meet your large-volume material requirements and needs for product development support, globally.
Collaborate with Dow Consumer Solutions
With powdered silicone additives, technical support and advice from Dow Consumer Solutions, you can:
- Build-in water repellency, which contributes to substrate longevity and prevents efflorescence, mildew and mold growth, and freeze-thaw damage during end use.
- Improve the weatherability, durability and aesthetics of drymix materials, such as grout, joint fillers, tile adhesives, mortar, stucco, render, EIFS and self-leveling flooring.
- Eliminate the need for post-treatments or protective coatings.
- Achieve built-in protection that is UV resistant and weather resistant.
We can provide you with:
- Dependable, high-volume supply of proven water repellents that improve the water-resistance of cement-based construction materials
- Range of silicone, silane and resin blends in powder form designed to meet your specific application, material or formulation requirements
- Expertise in silicone and silane technology
- Confidential product development support
- Global supply chain and global technical support coupled with local market knowledge, insight and expertise
- Innovative silicone admixture and additive technologies