Parking Structures, Stadiums and Horizontal Sealing
Silicone Joint Sealants Withstand Significant Horizontal and Vertical Movement to Ensure Long-Term Performance
Protect Your Structures with the Durability of Silicone
To ensure the long-term durability of parking structures and stadiums, you can count on the proven performance of Parking Structure Sealants from Dow Consumer Solutions.
Designed for horizontal sealing in concrete parking structures or stadiums, easy-to-install Parking Structure Sealants from Dow Consumer Solutions are suitable for a wide range of applications, including:
- Expansion joints, construction joints and crack-control joints in concrete
- Horizontal or vertical surfaces in parking structures, parking lots and loading/material transfer docks
- New construction or remedial sealing and repair in existing construction
Additionally, silicone waterproofing chemicals extend the lifespan of parking structures, stadiums and other concrete structures by preventing water intrusion and freeze-thaw damage.
Get the Benefits of Silicones for Challenging Sealant Applications
Silicone parking structure sealants from Dow Consumer Solutions offer the features, durability and performance you expect from high-performance silicone materials, including:
- Long-term elasticity and high movement capability accommodates thermal and loading movement
- Long-term integrity and adhesion keeps water and incompressible debris out of joints – maintaining their functionality, avoiding cracks and preventing freeze-thaw damage
- Weather resistance – silicone sealants are virtually unaffected by long-term ultraviolet light, rain, snow, ozone, de-icing chemicals and temperature extremes
- Outstanding movement capability (+100/-50 percent) without splitting, cracking or losing adhesion
- Quick installation so newly sealed areas can be opened to traffic within an hour
- Low to ultra-low modulus
- Ability to seal irregular surfaces
Silicone parking structure sealants from Dow Consumer Solutions are available in one- and two-part formulations, including self-leveling and non-sag formulations, for a wide range of substrates and applications.