Work with a Global Leader And Silicone Surfactant Pioneer
Give Your Polyurethane Foam the Dow Advantage
Let us put our 70+ years of silicone experience and deep understanding of silicone surfactant technology to work for you.
In addition to an extensive toolbox of proven silicone surfactants for flexible, rigid and microcellular polyurethane foam, Dow offers the collaborative problem-solving support you need to optimize your system, solve performance problems and develop innovative products for your customers.
We have worldwide resources dedicated to supporting your industry. You can depend on us for a reliable supply of consistent, high-quality silicone surfactants and technical support.
Improve the Processing, Performance and Quality of Your Polyurethane Foam Products with Proven Dow VORASURF™ Brand Silicone Additives
Silicone surfactants from Dow have demonstrated their ability to:
- Increase the compatibility of raw materials
- Decrease surface tension in polyurethane foam systems
- Improve emulsification and nucleation
- Prevent coalescence
- Stabilize cell membranes
We can provide you with a broader range of solutions than many other silicone surfactant suppliers, including:
- Surface coatings and adhesives
- Materials for the production of synthetic leather
- Industrial release coatings for molded polyurethane foam
- Resins, intermediates and other adaptable silicon-based technologies