Fabricate Electrical Insulating Sleeving that Lasts Longer, Performs Better
Add high-temperature performance, dielectric strength and flame retardant properties.
Coat your textile- or fiber-glass-reinforced insulating sleeving and high-temperature sleeving with proven silicone elastomers from Dow Consumer Solutions.
Silicone elastomers from Dow Consumer Solutions bond well to your braid and offer a unique combination of benefits organic elastomers cannot match, including:
- Dielectric strength above 20 kV/mm
- Resistance to high temperatures, moisture and chemicals
- All-temperature flexibility coupled with good resilience
- The ability to be tailored to your flammability rating requirements
Consequently, electrical insulating sleeving or high-temperature sleeving fabricated with silicone elastomers from Dow Consumer Solutions lasts longer and performs better in demanding applications and challenging operating environments:
- Automotive safety and electrical systems
- Industrial equipment and fabricating machinery
- Heat-generating appliances
- High-voltage transformers
Meet a wide range of global industry specifications and performance tests.
- High-temperature resistance
- Flammability rating
- Flame retardancy
- Low smoke, low toxicity
- Low-temperature flexibility
- Chemical and corrosion resistance
- Moisture resistance
- Mechanical properties
- Dielectric strength
Get Exactly What You Need
Silicone rubber products from Dow Consumer Solutions can be tailored to specific performance and application requirements and are globally manufactured to consistent quality and performance standards.
- High-quality silicone rubber bases, high consistency rubber compounds and liquid silicone rubbers offered at competitive, market-driven prices
- Customized compounding options that help you save money, time and labor
- Reliability, proven performance and global product availability
- Flexible buying options that let you adjust to changing needs for value, security and convenience