Solving Industry Challenges
How We Help Solve Industry Challenges
Designers and manufacturers in the PCB systems assembly industry continue to face new challenges as they develop next-generation products while trying to fulfill increasingly demanding consumer needs.
Silicones are well positioned to help solve some of these challenges.
For over 70 years, Dow Consumer Solutions has explored the power and versatility of silicone chemistry to help advance PCB systems assembly. Given the increasing demands of today's industry, the value of our materials, expertise and collaboration has never been greater.
Check How Silicones Can Help Solve Your Design and Manufacturing Needs:
- Remove heat from hot spots in high-functioning PCB systems assemblies
- Bond parts with different rates of thermal expansion
- Seal and protect sensitive components and modules against moisture, contamination and vibration
- Insulate LED leads, wires and other components
- Improve productivity by streamlining manufacturing cost and cycle time